North America finally seems to be getting a decent amount of Heavy Metal and Hard Rock music festivals. It’s about damn time. Europe has kicked our arse for decades!
This summer looks to be a great time to get out and see some great shows and music! We’re going to highlight some of these events in the next few weeks. I’m looking forward to MEGADETH and ANTHRAX. Good to see the old school bands represented. See you there…
Up first is:
Fort Rock [Sat.] April 30 – [Sun.] May 1
VENUE LOCATION: JETBLUE PARK 11581 Daniels Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL. 33913
The boring/important stuff every banger needs to know:
- The festival is a rain or shine event.
- No refunds
- ID and credit card used for purchase will be required at time of will call pickup
- Lineup and set times are subject to change
- Everyone and everything is subject to search at all entry points
- Any alcohol consumption will require valid ID and age verification
- No unauthorized selling of any kind
- No reentry will be allowed during the event
Monster Energy Fort Rock is produced by Danny Wimmer Presents and AEG Live and is part of the World’s Loudest Month festival series kick-off. The World’s Loudest Month features the biggest names in rock music performing in eight distinct concert atmospheres across the country in April and May.
The festival is fueled by Monster Energy. Additional 2016 sponsors include: Jack Daniel’s, Bud Light, Marshall Headphones, Stevie Tomato’s Sports Page, and the Boston Red Sox.